The Coronavirus outbreak has led to the loss of lives and those who have to bear the brunt of the pandemic have seen their loved ones suffer. Dr. Rashmi Prashanth and Dr. Prashanth reddy from the U.K. who hail from Mysore speak about the COVID-19 and the impact it has had on humanity.
“It is distressing to see not only the loss of so many lives but the adverse financial and social impact this has had on everyone. As doctors, we are doing the best we can to help. As a mother of 2 children, I’m also conscious of how we can bring this home to them so we have been taking a lot of precautions and safety measures,” she said.
She also feels that given the opportunity to spend quality time together she would as well bond deeply as a family.
Both Dr. Prashanth & Dr. Rashmi share a few tips to boost immunity during this pandemic.
1. Eat Healthy home-cooked food which includes lots of fruits, vegetables, pulses, and lean meat.
2. Try to Exercise regularly at least 30-45 mins 3-4 times per week.
3. Avoid smoking, alcohol and caffeine.
4. Adequate hours of good sound sleep.
5. Take up a new hobby to relax your mind.
6. Turmeric, garlic, ginger, and cinnamon are known to have medicinal properties.
8. Meditation can reduce stress levels.
One has the time now to follow the above tips. Considering her suggestion please stay productive by staying indoors.